Greig Street Bridge
The suspension footbridge crosses the river opposite Church Lane on the town side over to Greig Street on the other side. This is the largest of the footbridges across the Ness and was built in 1881, two years after the Infirmary bridge, very similar in style but larger. This bridge was constructed by the Rose Street Foundry.
GROOME, FRANCES H.ed., 1903. Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland.New edition. London: The Caxton Publishing Company.